Sofa Cleaning in Prudence Island, Rhode Island
Are you looking for a reliable carpet cleaning professional to clean your Prudence Island Rhode Island couch? Your sofa sees a lot of action, and a good sofa cleaning is often a necessity. At Roman Carpet Cleaning, we’ve been professionally cleaning Prudence Island sofas and love seats since 1991 and we’re in the business of helping your furniture look and feel good. After all, furniture upholstery cleaning requires more than just a few runs of a vacuum and typically requires better products than what you can buy at your local store. If you’re ready to get your old sofa looking new again, call the experts at (401) 400-5444 today!
Benefits of Prudence Island Couch Cleaning with Roman Carpet Cleaning
When choosing Roman Carpet Cleaning, your furniture will get a deep down clean that you won’t get if you try to clean your couch yourself or choose a random company.
- Service: Our customer service is second to none, and you’ll be amazed at how professional our technicians treat you and your furniture when inside your home.
- Timely: Have an event coming up and need your couch cleaned? You can count on us to work in a timely fashion to meet your deadlines and leave your sofa looking brand new.
- Safe: With options like sofa steam cleaning, our cleaning processes are safe for your specific couch material, whether microfiber, leather, denim or the like.
- Affordable: Because of our 28 years in business, we know having your couch cleaned shouldn’t cost too much, which is why all our couch cleaning services are extremely affordable.
Contact Roman Carpet Cleaning today at (401) 400-5444 to schedule a free estimate to clean your sofa.
How Our Prudence Island Sofa Cleaning Works
We believe in being open and honest with our customers, so our Prudence Island couch cleaning process is listed below so there are no surprises when we arrive at your house. Our mission is nothing short of your complete satisfaction!
- Your sofa, loveseat and other furniture is thoroughly vacuumed to remove surface dirt and debris
- Effective and safe furniture upholstery cleaning solution is applied to your sofa to help break down stains
- Our powerful cleaning machine is used to work out the solution and leave your couch looking and smelling wonderful while keeping your couch’s material safe
- Your upholstery is rinsed down to ensure all solution has been removed and all stains have been treated
- Your furniture will be left to dry and will be ready to use in just a few hours
- Any post-cleaning care instructions will be provided to you so you are in the know about what to expect going forward
Contact Roman Carpet Cleaning Today
We recommend having your furniture professionally cleaned at least twice a year to remove any dirt, stains, or allergens that become embedded over time. If you have a cloth couch and suffer from allergies, you may want to consider having your couch cleaned more regularly. And when you’re in the market for a professional Prudence Island sofa cleaning company to make your furniture look new, be sure to contact Roman Carpet Cleaning today at (401) 400-5444 to schedule your free estimate.
Call for FREE Sofa Cleaning Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "What a great job!
Our washing machine died a horrible death on 2000 dollars worth of brand new wall to wall Berber. It didn't just lose water, as you might think, but rather blew the seal for the motor... leaving or carpet looking like someone had changed their engine oil on it. When we called I fully expected that they would be unable to clean the mess and that I was in for a homeowner's insurance claim. Buuuuut...
Luis and Erica arrived on time from Roman and in 45 minutes they had the area looking like new! Neat, clean and professional. I heartily recommend Roman Carpet and Upholstery."
Local P., Carpet Stain Removal in Coventry, RI2018-07-25
★★★★★ - "I called Roman Carpet Cleaning to clean our vintage velvet sofa. While they were here, I asked them to also clean a wool area rug and steam clean the tile floor in the kitchen. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. Chris and Luis were very friendly and professional. They did a great job on all three items and I will definitely have them back again. In addition, they were actually a little early for their appointment but called to make sure it was ok for them to arrive. (It was.) What a pleasure having folks who come when they say they will. All in all, a great experience. The sofa, floor, and rug look great."
Rachel N., Upholstery Cleaning in Warwick, RI2018-07-25
★★★★★ - "I was recently scheduled to have a "major store chain" come to clean my carpets before I moved into my new home. The morning of there was two inches of snow and low and behold the "chain" canceled on me. I was not in a position to take a day off prior to the move so I phoned Roman's to see if they could fit me in. The tech Luis and the young lady assisting him were very personable. The rate I was quoted was in line (maybe even slightly cheaper) with what I was quoted by the "chain" and I was thoroughly pleased with how clean the carpets were especially the carpet in the basement; bedroom carpets were fairly new but basement was filthy especially near the walkout area, plus I vacuumed this room three times prior to them coming and was picking up significant dirt.
Thank you Roman Carpet; will call on you in the future!"
Kalimah N., Carpet Cleaning in Boston, MA2018-07-25